- 4 X170 g (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30gr 2 tbsp. capers
- 40 gr Kalamata olive, pitted
- Cherry tomatoes of different colours, halved
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Mint leaves, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the fillets, skin-side up, in a hot skillet, and cook until nicely browned.
- In another skillet, sauté the garlic and green onion. Add the tomatoes, capers, olives and lemon zest. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the minced mint at the last minute. Correct the seasoning if needed.
- Serve with rice or pasta. May be served hot or cold.