Trout fillet au gratin with peppers
- 4 trout fillets
- 125 ml (½ cup) marinara sauce
- 125 ml (½ cup) peppers, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) onions, minced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Generously season the trout fillets with salt and pepper and place them in an ovenproof dish.
- Spread the marinara sauce, peppers and onions on the fillets. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese has turned golden brown.
- Serve with rice pilaf.