Stimpson’s surf clam ceviche
- 284 g (2 cans) of drained Stimpson's surf clam, chopped
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped Fresno chilli, or more to taste
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Toasted bread croutons
- In a large bowl, add the clam and lime juice and toss. Reserve in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients followed by a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix and serve with croutons of bread!