Smoked salmon quiche
- One 22.5 cm (9 in.) quiche shell
- 150 g (5 oz.) smoked salmon
- 1-2 green onions (to taste)
- 125 ml (½ cup) cooked spinach
- 125 ml (½ cup) Swiss cheese
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into rounds
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) cream
- 3 whole eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Combine the milk, cream and eggs, then season with salt, nutmeg and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the smoked salmon, cooked spinach, Swiss cheese, tomato rounds and green onions in the quiche shell.
- Pour the egg mixture over the other ingredients. Stop pouring about 1 cm (0.5 in.) from the rim.
- Bake on the centre oven rack for 35 to 40 minutes.