- 375 ml (1½ cups) Bomba rice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 0.5 g (1 pinch) saffron
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Odessa perfect paella mix
- 1 bay leaf
- 125 ml (½ cup) white wine
- Approximately 500 ml (2 cups) poultry stock
- 450 g (1 lb.) mussels
- 4 squid tubes, sliced
- 125 ml (½ cup) Spanish chorizo, sliced
- 12 unpeeled, easy-peel shrimps, size 21/25
- 2 fresh haddock fillets
- 8 tomato wedges
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) parsley, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh peas, cooked
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350ºF).
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté the onion, saffron, Odessa perfect paella spices, and bay leaf for 2 minutes in the oil, then add the rice.
- Add the mussels, squid, chorizo, shrimp and haddock.
- Add the white wine and poultry stock and bring to a boil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with peas, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon wedges and chopped parsley.