Pasta with snow crab
- 750 ml (3 cups) your choice of wheat pasta, cooked (set aside 2 cups of the cooking water)
- 1 red onion, brunoised (finely diced)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) white wine
- 125 ml (½ cup) low-fat fromage frais
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- Pepper to taste
- 500 ml (2 cups) asparagus, blanched and cooled, cut into pieces
- 454 g (1 lb.) snow crab, fresh or frozen and well drained
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- In a large saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown the onion for 2 minutes, then add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Deglaze with the white wine, reduce until almost dry, about 5 minutes, then add the pasta cooking water.
- Add the fromage frais lemon and pepper and mix well with a whisk.
- Add the asparagus, crab and pasta. Correct the seasoning if needed.
Recipe presented in collaboration with Kilo Solution Magazine