Lobster is here! Limited quantities.
Pan-fried swordfish with lemon curd
- 300 g (10 oz.) swordfish (2 pieces, approx. 150 g or 5 oz. each)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 green onions, minced
- Lemon curd
- 125 ml (½ cup) 35% cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Season the swordfish. Place the pieces of fish in a very hot skillet with a bit of vegetable oil. Cook on the same side for 1 minute and remove from the skillet. The flesh should be cooked to about half the thickness of the fish. Set aside.
- Place the cream and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk vigorously until soft peaks form. Add salt.
- In another bowl, combine the toasted pumpkin seeds and green onions with a bit of olive oil. Season
- Place the swordfish on a plate, garnish with the pumpkin seed and green onion mixture and top with a heaping spoonful of lemon curd.