- 450 g lobster meat
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) olive oil
- 350 g asparagus
- 250 ml (1 cup) white wine
- 500 g Arborio rice
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 150 g Reggiano parmesan cheese
- 500 ml lobster bisque
- 500 ml fish stock
- 500 ml water
- Combine the water, lobster bisque and fish stock and bring to a boil. Keep hot.
- Cut the asparagus spears on the bias, blanch them in salted water 1 to 2 minutes, then place them in ice to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, sweat the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the rice and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring to coat it thoroughly with oil. Add the wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add the lobster broth a little at a time, stirring frequently until the liquid is completely absorbed between each addition. Season with salt and pepper. The rice should be al dente in 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and Parmesan and continue cooking a few more minutes. Add the lobster, then heat while stirring. Correct the seasoning. Enjoy!