Haddock steak with honey mustard and oranges
- 4 haddock steaks, each 8 to 12 oz.
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) honey Dijon mustard
- 2 oranges, halved
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) butter
- ½ medium onion, minced
- 125 ml (½ cup) white wine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- In a large, nonstick ovenproof skillet, brown the haddock steaks and oranges (cut-side down) in the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion, mustard and white wine. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes to finish cooking.
- Serve the fish and oranges with rice and your choice of vegetables.