GINGER AND GARLIC LOBSTER
- 2 lobsters, 1.5–2 lb., cooked or live
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 whole head of garlic, cut in half crosswise
- 1 large fresh ginger root, cut lengthwise
- 1 bunch shallots, sliced into thick strips
- Cut the 2obsters into 2 portions.
- In a wok or pot over high heat, add vegetable oil, the garlic, and the ginger. Brown 3 minutes.
- Add the lobster and cook 4 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium and let simmer 10 more minutes.
- Serve garnished with shallots strips.
The traditional Chinese ginger-garlic lobster is made using fried lobster.