Fish tacos with green apple salsa
- 600 g skinless walleye fillet, cut into large cubes
- 1 teaspoon "Fennel Fish Blend” by Les Soeurs en vrac
- 2 firm tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup green apple cut into brunoise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- fresh coriander
- 3 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup cabbage salad mix
- 200 diced feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 small wheat tortillas
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In a large bowl, add the fish, the juice and the lime zest from ½ lime followed by the fish spices. Add a drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss. Reserve in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the tomatoes, green apple, red onion, garlic, ½ cup fresh coriander and add a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Reserve in the fridge.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon paprika, 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh cilantro, the juice of 1/2 lime and season with salt and pepper. Mix and reserve in the fridge.
- In an anti-adhesive pan heated over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil followed by the fish. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until fish is cooked and flakes easily with a fork. Drain and reserve.
- Build your tacos! In the center of the tortillas, add a little fish followed by plenty of salsa. Add a small handful of cabbage salad, feta cheese, some coriander leaves and sprinkle with mayonnaise. Add a dash of lime juice before eating!
Creation by Samuel Joubert, Le coup de Grâce.Video available on (french): bit.ly/tacosdepoisson