Carraway-and-pepper-crusted salmon with lemon sour cream
- 4 salmon loins, approx. 100 g (3.5 oz.) each
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Odessa fish rub spice mix
Crème sure au citron
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sour cream
- Juice of one lemon
- 7.5 ml (½ tbsp.) dill, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) cream
- Fleur de sel
- Thoroughly combine all the sour cream ingredients and refrigerate.
- Completely coat all sides of the salmon loins with Odessa fish rub spice mix.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat and cook the salmon for 15 seconds on each side.
- Remove from the skillet, slice and serve with the lemon sour cream.