Blue marlin carpaccio
- 400 g (14 oz.) blue marlin
- 2 green onions
- 2 limes
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) extra-virgin olive oil
- 150 g (5 oz.) wakame (seaweed) salad
- Red-hot sea salt (available at Sœurs en vrac)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place the fish in the freezer for 1 hour, then cut it into thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on plates.
- Place the minced green onions in a bowl and squeeze the limes into it. Add the olive oil and the red-hot sea salt.
- Pour this mixture over the blue marlin slices and place in the refrigerator for 35 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the wakame salad.