Avocado stuffed with shrimp and mango
- 4 avocados
- 1 340 g (12 oz.) bag cooked shrimp (90/120 size)
- 1 mango
- Juice of one lemon
- Jus d’un citron
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) onions, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Thaw the shrimp and peel the mango. Finely dice the peeled mango.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. With the tip of a knife, make a crosshatch pattern and remove the pulp with a spoon. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix together.
- Stuff the avocados with the mixture.