Argentine shrimp primavera
- 400 g (14 oz.) Argentine shrimp
- 4 shallots, minced
- 100 ml (6 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 peppers, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Kalamata olives
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) capers
- 100 ml (6 tbsp.) white wine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Brown the garlic in the olive oil
- Generously season the thawed shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté them a few minutes, then set aside.
- Sauté the vegetables, then deglaze with the white wine. Add the diced tomatoes and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and season.
- Serve with rice pilaf or fresh tagliatelle.